Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! Contact us at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Finally, Josefina!

I have been looking out for Josefina doll for ages on Ebay.  I always hesitated to buy for one reason or another.  Sometimes the picture looked like her hair was very dry and frizzy, or the doll would have some marks or other damage OR be WAY TOO expensive.

Well!  I met this lady by chance who had a bunch of AG stuff to sell and she invited me to come see what she had!  Wow!  What fun, but best of all she had this like new Josefina!!

 She came with her meet outfit, but not the shoes. 

 Her hair is smooth and silky, just beautiful!

Here she is in her Christmas dress which we already had in our collection. 

 Next I need to find her mantilla and comb.
This is just a scarf we made for the dress.

 And here she is in her feast day skirt.  

 I got a little surprise when I opened her purse, 
her coin and handkerchief
were both inside!



Welcome home Josefina!




 And getting to know some of her new friends.




No comments: