Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! Contact us at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Thursday, August 13, 2015

One Of A Kind AG dolls


I was on ebay looking for doll accessories when I came across these fascinating OOAK dolls. I say fascinating because there is something appealing about them and yet they are definitely unusual!

I am interested what you other doll collectors think?

OOAK artist #1   Here is the link for this store.

 I like that all the dolls have SUPER long hair.

 Ariel




 This would be fun for a little girl who loves faeries.

At first I was a little put off by this doll, but if you wanted a mermaid
doll she would be lovely.


Here is one more that I found
OOAK artist #2


I think I would have to imagine these dolls in fairytale settings, then they are perfect!

Sophie just popped in her opinion and she loves these dolls, especially the pale blue-eyed doll!
(she is just turned 11)

2 comments:

Flo said...

My favorites are the ones that look like princesses or Disney characters, somewhere along the way I saw one done as Merida from Brave that I really liked. I don't know that I personally would buy one since they don't really fit with what I'm doing but I can definitely see the appeal especially for young girls. They most certainly have a fairy tale feel to them. I wonder if anyone has ever done a Tinkerbell?

Brenda and Sophie said...

I agree that they definitely have an appeal for younger girls. I could see that when they are all dressed up in costume they would be really lovely!