Meet Our Dolls

Meet Our Dolls
Click image to Meet Our Dolls! Contact us at: thesavagedollblog@gmail.com

Thursday, September 03, 2015

Whole Doll Room Tour


Welcome to our doll room.  We thought some of you
might be interested to see where all our dolls live.
As you come up the stairs you see the sewing area.


As you turn to the right there is our dollhouse.

On top of the dollhouse.

 Left...

Middle...
"A Busy Day in Dollville!"

And Right.

 As you keep turning to your right you can see...

Penny in her stall and...

Emma & Beth's loft room.

And our dress collection.

 Keep turning clockwise and you see a little room tucked under the eaves.

An extra guest room for our friends.


 and the rest of our doll collection

 And looking back toward the sewing area

That's our whole Doll Room tour.

Thanks for taking a look!


6 comments:

Flo said...

What a great space! Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed seeing the dollhouse as a whole too.

Brenda and Sophie said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I thought other doll grafters and sewers would like to see it all together.

Dawn said...

Wow! You guys are organized and have SO many cute things! Thanks for sharing.
- Dawn

Linda Reynolds said...

Looks great!!!

Brenda and Sophie said...

Thanks Linda. I think I will call this sewing/doll play area, "Dollville"

Brenda and Sophie said...

Thanks Dawn! I try to stay organized. I admit I had to tidy up a bit before I dares take pictures!